Thursday, January 21, 2010

Problems


"My parents are pressuring me so much. They are putting me in a tight spot. They want me to become a doctor, but I think I am interested in something else. What should I do? I don't want to disappoint any of them. Help me. :( "

Dear friend,

Hey, don't we all know how that feels! Parents always want what's best for us, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a say in what you want. You should discuss with them about the things you want to do. OR you should check out our CAREER DAY at school which will be held soon to widen your career options. Just take your time and think thoroughly, because you wouldn't want to rush into making that big step. Always remember that your parents love you, and they are acting out of love.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN


No comments:

Post a Comment