Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Problems

"Setiap petang , I pergi taman dengan kawan-kawan but my mom tak bagi kluar I boring duduk dekat rumah. So, I just kluar macam tu je. Balik tu I kene marah. Patut ke I duduk dekat rumah je... I'm so bored."

Dear Friend,

First of all, there must be a reason why your mom did not let you go out. Even though it's just the park, maybe your mom doesn't let you because she doesn't want you to hang around and waste your time. Besides that, hanging around the park could also be considered dangerous because there are many strangers. Maybe you should just sit at home and find other interesting things to do at home. Surfing, watching television, or even completing your homework. Studying. Learn to fill your time with good, positive things. Find a new hobby that you'll like.

No worries, be happy!

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment