Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Problems

"I used to be very hyper and had very nice friends but lately i realized that if i don't talk to my friends, they won't talk to me. Sometimes, they would ignore me. Please help me. I really don't feel like talking to them because they will think i am too sensitive."

Dear friends,
It's normal for people to change through time. What you are experiencing might be different than your friends. Probably, you are maturing faster than the rest. It isn't a bad thing, but certain times you will get really sensitive over a small matter. So i suggest that you calm yourself down before talking to your friends. If you don't feel like talking to them, just keep to yourself for a while. Take time to miss your friends and they will miss you too, so the next time you meet up with them, you will have a lot of things to say to each other.

Love,
PRS Sri Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment