Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Problems

"This problem keeps bugging me although I try to ignore it. The problem is, I'm having some argument with my friend, EX-BESTFRIEND. We did misunderstood with each other which the point is, I don't really get the problem. If I did hurt her feelings, I ask her to give me one more chance that day. But, she ignore my question and try to avoid me. If she didn't forgive me, should I do the same too or should (still) friends with her in different way?"

Dear Friend,

What happened between you and your friend is something that happens everyday. If you don't understand the problem between you and your friend, you should ask her for her point of view on the problem and not ask for another chance without resolving the issue. Give her time to realise that you are making an effort to make this friendship work. In the meantime, you shouldn't think about not forgiving her and ending your friendship. Treat her the way you want to be treated and who knows, your friendship might become stronger that it was before. Friendship works both ways with both parties, give and take.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment