Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Problems

"I'm a Form 3 student, yeah I know PMR. I have to stayback nearly every day because of sports, club and more. Once I get home, I only have one to two hours only for resting. After that, I've to go to tuition. Then, do my homework, normally at eleven, I go to bed. The next morning I am so damn tired in class, it's kind of hard to focus because I felt sleepy and tired. What I am supposed to do?"

Dear Friend,

I have to admit that the school schedule is pretty tight but it is for your own good. You should find a method that suits yourself for example a power nap. You sleep for 15 minutes and wake up to continue your homework. To maximise your resting time at home, try to finish your homework in school. Even five minutes between every period is good enough. Try your best to focus in class and avoid unnecessary chatting in class when the teacher is teaching. The more you pay attention in class, the less time you have to spend on revision at home. Last but not least, excercise! It helps one to focus and it helps you to feel more energised.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment