Monday, March 1, 2010

Problems

"Hi! I am a Form 2 student. I got a post this year in "XXX" club. However, some of the members started to hate me because of this post. They do not want me to "pegang" this post. What should I do?"
Dear Friend,

Your friends should be happy and feel proud of you for getting this post. Before that, you have to make sure, did you get this post by cheating? Or by truly working hard? You have to make people feel that you are responsible and you will be able to handle this post. Do your job well. On your part, be sure that you are not abusing your authority. Sometimes we might get carried away with responsibility and orders that we forget to draw the line between your friend and your followers. Sit down with your friends and talk it out. Besides, you guys are only in Form 2, there are many more opportunities to get a post in the remaining 3 years that you will be in Sri Aman.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment