Sunday, February 21, 2010

Masalah

"Help me, I ada suka 1 lelaki ni, but dia lagi tua daripada I. I suka dia sebab dia handsome, cute, hot, cool, and banyak lagi.

Help me, macam mana I nak tarik perhatian dia. I tak nak you cakap pasal my age yang still young. Just help me macam mana nak dapatkan dia as boyfriend. Please!"


Dear friend,


At this age we really think that you should be focused on your studies and being a teenager. Our teenage years cannot be repeated ever again, so we have to make the most of it now. Don’t trouble yourself at this age with having a boyfriend because he will most likely cause disruption.

If you still want a boyfriend, I think you should go for someone who is more your age. That way you can talk of all the things that you both are going through together. This means that you are on the same wavelength with each other and you understand each other. It is even better if that someone influences you positively like in studies. Always remember to take care of yourself whenever you are with a boy.

Also, another thing is the reason to why you like this guy is because he is handsome, cute, hot and cool? In choosing someone to be our boyfriend, a good heart, attitude and personality is very important. Looks can be deceiving and don’t ever judge a book by its cover.

Love,

PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment