Sunday, February 14, 2010

Problems

"I wrote this letter because I went for the PRS Interview, it really made me nervous to go through it or not. But, my main reason for writing this to tell you that I have a big problem which is I go through a lot of stress and my parents do not take care of me. But, the only person in my family that always cares for me is only my sister. My one and only sister. Her name is ______."

Dear Friend,

There is no reason for you to be under this much of stress. What is the cause of this stress? Since you have a very caring sister, you should talk to her about it. It would really help. Or, find something else to keep your mind of it like a new hobby. Write you problem down, listen to some music, or get busy. About your parents, what do you mean they don't take care of you? Be more specific next time when writing your letter so we can help you better. :)

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment