Sunday, February 14, 2010

Problems

"Hey guys, I've got like a problem. U know that my friend and my other friend is fighting like cats and dogs. And they come and complain it to me. I don't know what to do. And they always say they wished they have never met each other. They used to be BFF 4 life. I hope you can solve my problem."
Dear Friend,

As a friend that they trust you should try and talk it out with the both of them. It is not worth ruining a great friendship like they have. Remind them of the good moments that they had before this BIG fight. Make them remember how wonderful this friendship was. Try your best to persuade them to take things slow. If they still don't want to be friends, try to make new friends and break out of their shell.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment