Friday, February 19, 2010

Problems

"Dear PRS,
My sisters everytime do some wrong! My mother will think that I do it, what am I supposed to do? I don't like this."
Dear Friend,

Sisters are just like that, they like to get their other sisters or brothers in trouble. One thing you should do is, try not to provoke your sister. Don't purposely do something just to irritate her because that will make her want to strike back. Secondly, in a situation, explain to your mother calmly what happened. I'm sure that your mom will understand. Also, you have to remember that your sisters are your family and you will tend to get on each other's nerve. It's only a certain phase that your sisters are going through and in a few more years, I'm sure you will be BFF. Just chill and be patient.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment