Thursday, February 18, 2010

Problems

"Sometimes, people tell me that my friend lie and stole people money... so when I know about this thing I was just like don't know to trust who ... So when I got to know that she stole somebody money ... So what should I do?? I'm confused ..."
Dear Friend,

We understand what a difficult situation you're in, and you feel like you don't know who to trust. Don't listen to hearsay so much. You should know your friend better than these other people, so I don't think you should do anything until you know for sure that your friend has been stealing people's money. When you know for sure, you should advise her to stop what she's doing now because it can get her into greater trouble if the habit continues. If she doesn't stop, then you should tell a trusted adult what is going on. Good luck. :)

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment