Thursday, February 18, 2010

Problems

"Hi! I'm a desperate girl!I have a problem with my boyfriend! He stop calling me and last time i went grocery shopping at Jusco I saw him with another girl! Can you help me? What should I do? :) Love you PRSes. xoxo"

Dear Friend,

Don't worry too much about him. I think it's obvious that your boyfriend is not taking you or your relationship with him seriously. Your best bet is to call him yourself or approach him and ask him exactly what is going on. If he is not willing to talk to you about this, then he is not worth your time. Instead you should use your precious time to focus on your studies, as studying will benefit you more than worrying about your boyfriend will at your age. Give him a chance to explain his actions. If his reasons are not valid, then you should move on. Also, don't be desperate, life is not all about boys you know. :)

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment