Monday, February 8, 2010

Problems

"I have too many problems in my house. My parents have not been talking to me for 2 weeks and I feel very bad. Besides, I'm the only one in the family. If they do not speak to me, then who's gonna speak to me? The problem is, I showed my anger to my mum by throwing the plate to her. Will she forgive me?"

Dear Friend,

Family is the most important thing in the whole wide world especially parents. Plus, you are the only child that they have. To be honest, it is your fault and you should make the first move to apologize. You can create a card written 'SORRY', give it to her and hug her. Or be direct and just come out and apologize. Tell your mother how sorry you are and that you miss her a lot. We are sure she will forgive you, but you have to promise yourself to not repeat the same mistake again. Remember, your parents are the ones who took care of you since you were little. Be good to them and always respect them. Good luck!

We would also suggest you to approach our school counsellor in the Counselling Room (above the Staff Room in Block A) about your problem. We are here to help you help yourself.

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment