Sunday, February 7, 2010

Problems

"My parents call me emo for a bad thing, my friends call me emo for a good thing. What should i think it as? I don't want the title as emo girl. I am different in a way, but i do not want to be called as emo. PS: I do scary things."

Dear friend,

I hope you don't mind me asking but what do you mean by "i do scary things"? Maybe that's why the people around you are labeling you as Emo Girl. Another question that i would like to ask is, why do you do the scary things that you do? Maybe your friends and family realize what you're doing and are worried about you, which is why they're calling you Emo Girl. They want to help you but are unsure of how, so they have labeled you as this to make it easier for them to identify the problem.

Friend, if there is a reason why you do the scary things that you say you do, please don't hesitate to talk to your family, friends or even one of us about it. Do know that we are all here for you always.

Love,
PRS Sri Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment