Monday, February 8, 2010

Problems

"Hye PRS-es :)
I have a problem, a big problem :S So let's start, I am into shopping, like seriously. Last time, I go shopping every week. That's the only thing that makes me happy but now my parents need to cut my spending since they have to send my sister off to study abroad. I am so stressed. I miss shopping. :( HELP ME dear PRS-es!"

Dear friend,

Relax .... Your problem is not really a big problem. Who doesn't love shopping? As a girl, it's normal, but shopping every week is kinda overboard. Maybe as a student, you don't know how important money is. You can avoid shopping by finding a new hobby that does not need money. We suggest dancing, surfing the internet or even drawing. If you can't find any new interesting hobby, you can still go shopping but this time you should write down why you should buy that? Are you going to need it? Is it worth it? Am I gonna wear it? So that, you'll think first before buying something. And also, you must think about your sister, she needs more money than you do at this time. Remember, education is worth spending on too. :)

Love,
PRS SRI AMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment